DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
- Bottle of 1.000 bugs (adults and nymphs)
- Bottle of 1.000 bugs (nymphs)
- Bottle of 2.000 bugs (adults and nymphs)
- Bottle of 2.000 bugs (nymphs)
- Bottle ORIcontrol Cold of 2.000 bugs (adults and nymphs)
- Bottle ORIcontrol PLus of 2.000 bugs (adults and nymphs)
Orius laevigatus is a predatory bug from family Anthocoridae. This bug eats thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis, Thrips parvispinus) and pollen. Adults can fly and find the prey easily. Once the prey is found, this species bites it and eats its content. O. laevigatus can eat about 20 thrips per day.
- New: ORIcontrol Cold stands out for its large size, huge voracity and resistance to cold situations, this makes it ideal for winter and spring releases. While ORIcontrol Plus can survive longer in starvation situations and continue laying.
Release from 1.5 to 3 ind/m2 in different moments, starting the treatment when you have the first flowers.
It is used in sweet pepper, watermelon, aubergine, melon and some ornamental crops. The only greenhouse crop where it can NOT be used is in tomato crops.
Before opening the bottle, set it horizontally and rotate to mix the content. Release the bugs in small boxes all over the crop, early in the morning or at sunset.
Keep the bottle horizontally and at a temperature of 8-10ºC. Do not break the cold chain in all the transport and storage process. Do not store the product after 48 hours of receipt, and never expose it to sunlight or pesticides.