DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
- Bag with 50 millions individuals in 3rd larval stage
- Bag with 250 millions individuals in 3rd larval stage
We sell three kind of nematodes:
- NEMATOcontrol-S (Steinernema feltiae), to control esciarid fly and phorid larvae.
- NEMATOcontrol-Hb (Heterorhabditis bacteriophora), to control Otiorhynchus sulcatus and other species of beetle.
- NEMATOcontrol-C (Steinernema carpocapsae), to control the larvae of several species of moth, tipulidae and the states of larva, pupa and adult of Rhynchophorus ferrugineus.
Entomopathogenic nematodes from families Steinernematidae and Heterorhabditidae kill the prey using a bacteria which lives in their intestines in about 48 hours.
Release from 500,000 – 1,000,000 ind/m2, all at the same time or weekly, depending on the infection of the crop.
All crops infected by a soil pest. These nematodes have been used in seedbeds, horticultural and ornamental crops and golf courses. The soil must be at least at 14-15ºC and there must be liquid water. Beware of the fungicides and insecticides, mostly those used by watering treatments or those that are used directly on the soil.
Before using the product, dissolve it in water. When it is homogeneous, water the soil with this mixture or fumigate the soil/crop with it. If possible, make the treatment at sunset (do NOT expose to UV rays).
Preferably use the product directly after delivery. When storage is needed, keep the product between 2ºC and 6ºC and in the dark. See the label for the best before date.